How do I pay for my paper?
You can arrange payment at any point during the editing process. You have two payment options: you can pay by credit card via PayPal or pay by bank transfer. You will also be able to generate an invoice.
Editing your profile
You may change the billing address displayed on your invoice by editing your profile to include an additional address.
Payment after editing is completed
When we have completed the editing and checked your paper, we will upload some sample pages from the paper for you to check and approve. You will also receive an email to confirm the process. You can then make your payment. See image below:
What are the payment options?
We accept secure payment by PayPal and by credit card using PayPal.
Pay by credit card using PayPal without setting up a PayPal account.
It is possible to pay for your paper by credit card using PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account but can instead request to pay without logging in).
Simply follow these instructions:
1. Log on to your account on our website
2. Click on 'MAKE PAYMENT'
3. Click on the yellow button on the right hand side - Check out with PayPal
4. On the next screen fill in all the details required - credit card number, expiry date, address details etc...
5. Click on the blue button at the bottom - 'Pay Now'
6. Check the details you have entered and confirm payment. You will receive a confirmation by email.
Payment by direct bank transfer
If you prefer to pay by bank transfer (in dollars), please select the manual payment option when you log in to the website.
Please use our paper number or invoice number as a reference when making the bank transfer and email us a copy of the receipt showing your payment, and we will be able to release your full paper.
Any questions? Please contact our helpdesk team.